Remedies And Treatment For Pimples, Acne
Today is the most prominent problem a youngster’s face, is the beauty of his face,from having any dimple to a pimple. A pimple face makes the people depressed.
Here are some important remedies
- Take a steam bath.Steaming is wonderful for your skin at any time, but particularly
- Fill a large container with hot water and allow the steam to come in contact with your face for a few minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and, after drying, apply an oil-free moisturizer.
- Applying Ice over a pimple.Ice can be used to quickly reduce the redness, swelling and inflammation of pimples. It helps in improving blood circulation to the affected area, and in tightening the skin pores and removing dirt and oil accumulated on the skin. You can use ice cubes or crushed ice, whichever is convenient.Wrap the ice in a piece of cloth and hold it on the affected skin area for a few second.Wait a few minutes and repeat the process.
- Garlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that can help in the fast treatment of pimples. The sulfur in garlic also promotes quick healing of pimples.
Eating one raw garlic clove daily can also help purify your blood. But do not to eat too much raw garlic as it can upset the stomach.Cut a fresh garlic clove into two pieces.Rub the garlic on the pimples and leave it for five minutes before washing the skin with lukewarm water.Repeat the treatment several times a day.
- Aloe for acne
Aloe vera gel can be used with other things to fight acne, but it’s a good thing on its own as well. If it’s going to be used on its own, the best is to have a little aloe plant floating around in your house, otherwise, a good gel that’s sold in stores may work as well-just do some research on which ones have the least amount of additives. Not only is the aloe soothing, it works as an anti-inflammatory, decreasing redness and swelling. It also has antibacterial properties.
You will need…
-Enough aloe vera gel to spot treat or cover your problem areas
Wash your face with water and pat dry. Using your fingertips or a Q-tip, apply the aloe directly to your problem areas.