1. 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, plus more for serving
2. 2 pouches of frozen unsweetened Acai puree
3. 1/4 cup orange juice
4. 1 teaspoon candied ginger
5. 1 Tablespoon shredded coconut
6. 1/2 cup granola
7. 1 Tablespoon honey
1. Loosen the Acai puree in their pouches by running hot water over them.
2. Place the puree in a blender along with the chopped pineapple, and orange juice.
3. Blend until smooth, it will be thick, resembling a sorbet.
4. Split the fruit mixture between two bowls evenly.
5. Top the bowl with the fresh pineapple, candied ginger, shredded coconut, granola, and honey and serve immediately.