1. 1 large ripe avocado
2. 2 slices of whole grain wheat toast
3. 1/4 cup queso fresco
4. 1/2 teaspoon paprika
5. 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Toast the whole grain bread to your desired toastiness.
2. Slice open the avocado and remove the pit.
3. Scoop out the flesh of the avocado and gently mash it in a bowl.
4. Divide the avocado mash in half and spread half of the mash on each slice of the toast.
5. Crumble the queso fresco over the top of each toast.
6. Sprinkle on the paprika and salt and serve immediately!