Here are we discussing the combination of best dessert ingredients that are – chocolate & vanilla. I think everybody loves both of these flavors in the dessert. That’s why we want to share some yummy 😉 & delicious recipes of both ingredients.
I know all of you like chocolates and vanilla so much. That’s why we wanna to share with you these delicious and tasty recipes which are known as black & white dessert recipes. Believe me, you will fall in love with these dessert recipes that can blow your mind totally. So, let’s have look on these recipes:
1. CHOCOLATE & VANILLA CUPCAKES
i) ½ cup all-purpose flour
ii) ⅓ cup sugar
iii) ¼ cup cocoa powder
iv) ½ teaspoon baking soda
v) Pinch of salt
vi) 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
vii) ¼ cup whole milk
viii) ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
ix) 1 egg
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Line the 4 corner cavities of a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
3. In a large bowl, sift the flour with the sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt to combine.
4. Add the melted butter, milk, vanilla extract and egg to the flour mixture, then whisk to combine.
5. Transfer the batter to a liquid measuring cup or pitcher, then carefully pour the batter into the prepared muffin pan, filling the lined cups until they’re nearly full.
6. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean, 12 to 15 minutes.
7. Cool completely on a wire rack.
8. While the cupcakes are baking, make the frosting.
9. Pour the sprinkles into a small bowl.
10. Frost each cupcake with 2 to 3 tablespoons of frosting.
11. Smooth the frosting evenly over the top of the cupcake, then dip the frosted surface into the bowl of sprinkles, rotating the cupcake to cover the frosting completely.