A muffin is an individual sized quick bread product. Muffins are very light, fluffy and very delicious in taste. They can be eaten in any time of day even you can eat this as dessert at dinner.
Here are some recipes for muffins which can you easily prepared in your home, which is as follows:
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE MUFFINS-
- 2 1/2 cup Oats
- 1 cup Plain low-fat greek yogurt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Baking stevia
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup Strawberries, diced, and patted dry
Must Read It!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 12 muffin tins with silicone or foil liners.
- Place all of the ingredients(except the strawberries) in a blender or food processor, and blend until oats are smooth.
- Pour mixture into a medium sized bowl, and stir in strawberries.
- Divide remaining 1/2 cup diced strawberries over the top of each muffin.
- Divide batter among cupcake liners, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 4 ounces cream cubed cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Must Read It!
- In a food processor, combine the spread ingredients; cover and process until well blended.
- Transfer to a small bowl; cover and refrigerate until serving.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl, combine milk and coffee granules until coffee is dissolved.
- Add the butter, egg and vanilla.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 375° for 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- Serve warm with espresso spread.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 ripe bananas, peeled and coarsely mashed
Must Read It!
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line two standard-size muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder in a medium bowl to blend; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla until completely combined.
- Gently stir in the banana.
- Add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture and, using a rubber spatula, fold the batter together until just blended.
- Fill the prepared muffin cups about two-thirds full.
- Bake the muffins until the tops are golden brown and a tester inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- Transfer the muffins to a rack and cool slightly before removing and serving.