Yes, this recipe is a mixture of Cinnamon & Pancakes interesting na………….. 😉 😀 This would be the best Breakfast Recipe For You Just Try At Once You Really Liked It……….. 🙂 🙂
I know this is tough choice to select between cinnamon & pancakes for breakfast……….. 🙁 🙁 But now you have don’t worry here we bring a very delicious & tasty as well as easy to prepare recipe which prepared by the combination of both cinnamon & pancakes that are known as Cinnamon-Roll Pancakes. The recipe is as follows:
CINNAMON FILLING –
1. 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
2. ⅓ cup light brown sugar
3. 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
4. 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
5. Pinch of salt
1. 2 cups all-purpose flour
2. 1 tablespoon baking powder
3. Pinch of salt
4. 1½ cups buttermilk
3. 2 eggs
4. 2 tablespoons unsalted melted butter
5. 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
6. Nonstick cooking spray
1. 1½ cups confectioners sugar
2. 3 tablespoons whole milk
3. ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. PREPARE THE FILLING:
i) Mix the butter with the brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl.
ii) Transfer to a medium plastic zip-top bag.
iii) Squeeze the filling down into one corner of the bag and snip the corner of the bag with scissors.
iv) Set aside.
2. MAKE THE PANCAKES:
i) Take a large bowl and whisk the flour with the baking powder and salt to combine.
ii) In a small bowl, whisk the buttermilk with the eggs, melted butter and vanilla extract to combine.
3. Add the buttermilk mixture to the flour mixture and whisk until smooth.
4. Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat.
5. Spray the hot pan with nonstick cooking spray.
6. Working in batches of 3, ladle or scoop ⅓ cup of pancake batter onto a large skillet or griddle.
7. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
8. Squeeze a spiral of the cinnamon filling on top of the pancakes.
9. Continue to cook 1 to 2 minutes.
10. Flip the pancakes and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on the other side.
11. Remove from the pan and continue with the remaining batter and cinnamon filling.
12. Set aside.
13. MAKE THE ICING:
i) Whisk the confectioners’ sugar with the milk and vanilla extract to combine.
ii) Add additional milk in small amounts, as needed, to make the icing easy to drizzle.
14. To serve, stack three pancakes on each plate and either drizzle with the icing or serve it on the side.