Note: You have to first bake the loaf of corn bread to prepare this delicious dish.
What Are The Ingredients?
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 ½ cups medium grind cornmeal
- ½ cup flour
- 1 ½ tbsp. baking powder
- 1 ¼ cups buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
How To Prepare It?
- Heat the oven to 375°.
- Take an 8-inch square baking pan and put butter in it.
- Take a bowl and add sugar, salt, cornmeal, flour and baking powder.
- Take another bowl and add egg, buttermilk with a stirring and then at last add it in dry ingredients.
- Put that batter into a pan, smoothing it from top and place it in the oven.
- Bake it until it gets lightly browned color on top.
- Using a toothpick check it and if it gets cooked then served it warm and enjoy this delicious recipe with your family or friends.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
It is rich in so many nutrients like Iron, Sodium, Calcium, Carbohydrate, Protein etc.