As you all know that the new year 2016 has been started and I hope all of you celebrate in your style. So, I think I could share the tasty and delicious recipe of yummy 😉 😉 one-pot baked spaghetti and meatballs 🙂 🙂
So, here is given the not only simple and easy but also tasty recipe of the yummy one-pot spaghetti and meatballs:
- 1 ¼ pounds ground beef or buffalo
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 25-ounce jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped or grated
- 2 cups grated sweet potato
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into thirds
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese, plus more to taste
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a medium bowl, gently mix together ground meat, egg, salt and breadcrumbs.
- Gently form 16 meatballs, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pasta sauce, grated or finely chopped red pepper and sweet potato and 2 ½ cups water.
- In a 2 ½ quart or similarly sized baking dish, spread out the broken noodle pieces.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the noodles.
- Make sure the noodles are mostly covered and the grated vegetables are evenly spread out.
- Place the meatballs on top, pushing down gently to nestle them in a little bit.
- Cover the baking dish with foil.
- Bake 45 minutes and then remove the foil.
- Flip the meatballs over and bake 10 more minutes, uncovered.
- Let the dish rest 10 minutes before serving.
- And enjoy it after garnishing with fresh basil and more grated Parmesan cheese.
Share it with your friends and families or relatives 🙂 🙂