Now winter comes and skin tends to become dry and unattractive due to this season. And the natural ingredients at home, are very effective in bringing back moisture to your skin.
Let us have a look at the best natural homemade winter face packs and face masks. These face packs give moisture to the skin and avoid dryness of the skin. This winter face packs are rich in Vitamin E and make the skin healthier. Here are some natural homemade winter face packs for healthy & glowing skin in the winter season.
Homemade Winter Face Packs & Face Masks
1. Honey & Rose Water Face Pack:
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Rosewater
- Take the 1 tbsp of honey and 1 tbsp of rose water.
- Mix them well.
- Now apply this pack to the face.
- Wash the face after 10 minutes.
2.Avocado & Olive Oil Face Mask:
- 1-Ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take the ripe avocado and separate the seed from the avocado then mash the avocado with the spoon to make the fine smooth paste.
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to the avocado paste.
- Apply this paste all over the face evenly.
- Dried it for 10 -15 minutes then rinse it off with cool water.
3.Carrot & Honey Winter Face Mask:
- 2 tbsp Blended carrot
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Take 2 tbsp of the blended carrot.
- Add 1 tbsp of honey.
- Mix them both well.
- Now apply this mask to the face.
- Rinse it off after 10 minutes.
4.Banana & Butter Face Mask:
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- Take the fresh banana and mash the banana into a smooth paste.
- Now add the same amount of butter to the mashed banana. If you do have not butter in your house then you can add the skimmed milk cream into the mesh banana.
- Mix both ingredients well.
- Now apply this paste all over the face.
- After 15-20 minutes rinse it off with lukewarm water.