We have listened to so many health issues related to lungs. Lungs problem occur from smoking, air pollution, second-hand smoke etc.
Not only in India even in a world so many people died due to lung problems every year. We are all affected by pollution and other environmental factors, which make a lung cleanse importantly.
Even though you don’t smoke but you still have problems with lungs because of the pollution and smoking air. Here are some tips how to cleanse your lungs:
- Before the process of detoxification eliminates all the dairy products from use to get rid of toxins from that products.
- Before the first day of the regime, drink herbal tea before going on a bet. It will help to release toxins from the intestines.
- Before breakfast drink two lemons in 300 ml water.
- Also, drink grapefruit juice instead of that you can also go for pineapple juice. It contains antioxidants which help in improving the breathing system.
- Before breakfast and lunch drink around 300 ml of pure carrot juice. It will help you to alkalize the blood during the purification days.
- During lunch drink 400 ml of juice that is rich in potassium. It acts as a tonic for cleaning. And before going to bed drink 400 ml of cranberry juice because it fights against bacteria in the lungs.
- Do exercises daily.
- Take a warm bath for 20 minutes daily which allow the body through sweating to lose more toxins.
- Inhale the steam of solution that is made from 5 to 10 drops of eucalyptus in a boiling water. During that place a clean towel over your head.