Get creative and prepare some tasty and delicious creamy dessert’s recipes that will perfect for breakfast, after-school snacks or any time of day!
And in these recipes using the most popular ingredient – yogurt that is the perfect cool treat on a hot day. These festive one-bite desserts are quick and easy to throw together. Even it is perfect to serve at your next holiday get-together.
1. Fro-Yo Swirl Bites:
- 1 cup Vanilla Chex cereal, coarsely crushed
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 container(6 oz) Yoplait Original strawberry yogurt
- 1 container(6 oz) Yoplait Original Key lime pie yogurt
- 1 container(6 oz) Yoplait Original mountain blueberry yogurt
- 1 container(6 oz) Yoplait Original orange creme yogurt
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped strawberries or blueberries
- Line 24 mini muffin cups with mini paper baking cups, or spray with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix crushed cereal and melted butter.
- Spoon about 1 tsp crushed cereal into each cup.
- In 12 of the mini muffin cups, spoon the generous tsp of strawberry yogurt in one-half of muffin cup.
- Spoon generous tsp lime yogurt in another half of muffin cup.
- Repeat using blueberry and orange yogurt in remaining 12 muffin cups.
- Swirl yogurt in muffin cups by running table knife through once in a circle.
- Top yogurt cups with berries.
- Cover with foil or plastic wrap; freeze at least 2 hours until firm.
- Allow to stand at room temperature 5 minutes; remove from muffin cups.
- Store in resealable freezer plastic bag or plastic storage container.