If you are a millennial woman looking for ways to experiment with your outfits, you have come to the right place. Yes, we have significantly reduced your efforts. Given below is a list of fusion wear dresses ideas that will make you feel comfortable and yet attractive at the same time. Let’s go over them one by one.
1. Bralette Anarkali is a very popular trend that you can follow. Sonakshi Sinha, the Indian diva, was seen wearing a really deep V-necked Anarkali in this fusion wear dress
She paired it up with a Sequin bralette to give the look the finishing touch. You can do the same thing. Go to your tailor and request a deep V-necked cut with a layered peeking appearance for the outfit.
2. Play around with your sleeves. Last year, a variety of sleeve styles, such as bell sleeves, flutter sleeves, and bouffant sleeves, were introduced to the market. Request that your tailor tries these sleeve stylings in kurtas or Anarkalis as well.
3. Dhoti pants are always in style. Wear your dhoti pants with a western-inspired crop top. With this look, you can really get creative. Wear a jacket over it to create a layering effect.
You can also blend this outfit with heavy junk jewelry if you want. This will give a desi styling to the outfit. You can find many inspirations for this fusion wear dresses online.
4. Long-length cape jackets were very fashionable last year. Many celebrities were seen in various festivals to pair them up in different ways. Style long capes with kurta or long skirts to give the outfits a boho twist. High heels and junk silver jewelry can instantly improve your overall appearance. Make your hair a little unkempt to give a carefree touch.
5. A pair of windy palazzo pants are the best option again for a girl who loves convenience. To add to the fluidity of the look, couple it with an outsized loose kurta or you can also check out some plus size clothing for women online. Pair this outfit with a jacket and belt if you want to westernize it more. Complement this look with pointed heels and a straightened hairstyle.
6. Wear a spaghetti top and ripped jeans. Blend in some oxidized jewelry and a long jacket of heavy work to give the entire outfit a boho look and create an ethnic fusion wear dresses for women. You can wear sneakers or heels, whichever you prefer. Usually, spaghetti in pastels or soft hues looks best with this type of outfit.
7. Do you have a light and airy strappy costume lying around the house that you can’t or don’t want to dress up on its own? Throw in a solid-color palazzo and dupatta set, and then you’ve got yourself the perfect Indo-Western suit! A pair of layered jhumkas and plucked locks will perfectly close the deal. You can also accessorize with necklaces and a beautiful Bindi to finish the look.
8. There’s no need to wear slacks with kurtis anymore. Add a twist to the overall look by wearing skirts over the bottoms. This will increase the volume of the flair. Tie a high-knot in your hair and wear a small bindi. Don’t wear too much jewelry. It is advised to keep this kind of look simple.
We hope that this list inspires you to create your ideal fusion wear dresses! Have fun dressing!