In this Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars, you will enjoy the flavors of lemon and blueberry. In Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake the filling is made of lots of lemon zest, blueberries, brown sugar, pecan shortbread crust, and crumbly mixture.
Let see how to prepare this yummy and delicious cake.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup blueberries
It took around total 40 minutes to prepare.
How To Prepare It?
- Firstly heat the oven to 350c. Put butter in 9-inch square baking pan.
- Take a bowl and add flour, pecans, brown sugar and butter in it and make a mixture of it with your hands.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the crumbs and keep aside.
- Put the remaining mixture into the baking pan and bake it for 12 minutes until it gets browned.
- In a mixing bowl beat the cream cheese until light.
- Put lemon juice and zest, sugar, vanilla and egg in that bowl. Beat on medium speed for 2 to 3 min.
- On the browned crust spread the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle blueberries and then the reserved crumb mixture also.
- Bake the whole for 20 to 30 minutes until it gets brown color.
- Cool them in a refrigerator before some time to serve it.