4. Downward Facing Dog – Adho Mukha Svanasana
1. Start by peddling the legs by bending one knee at a time eases you into the pose.
2. Once you have done that, try to come to a relatively still position for about five breaths.
3. Then come into your normal position.
5. Lunge Pose
1. Stay in a low lunge, working on getting your right thigh parallel to the floor and keeping your left leg super strong.
2. You can begin to straighten your right leg and forward bend over that leg.
3. You can drop your right knee to the mat for more of an Anja ney asana.
4. You can even throw your hands in the air like you just don’t care (high lunge) and do some dips, straightening and bending the right knee a few times.
5. Then leave it easily taking breathe for come into normal position.
6. Half Moon Pose – Ardha Chandrasana
1. Just keep the lifted leg and arm strong with the foot and hand full of life.
2. Focus on rotating you chest toward the ceiling by imagining the morning sun shining on your heart.
3. After this pose, step back to the downward facing dog and go through your lunge and ardha chandrasana with the left foot forward.
7. Plank Pose
1. Step back to a plank position.
2. Try to hold this position for five unhurried breaths.
3. If you have to, you can drop your knees to the mat.
You can see here a video of morning yoga poses which can help you to wake up-